How To Prepare for the Event
- We provide all the materials you need so you have the option of bringing dinner and drinks.
- If you signed up for the community pot luck don’t forget to buy/make and bring your dish to share (enough to share for 6-7 painters).
- Acrylic and chalk is really fun but can be very messy; be sure to wear something that isn’t too precious (we provide an apron).
On the Night
- If you like to sit in a certain seat arrive a few minutes early and grab a seat for yourself or group, we no longer have a seating chart.
- Get your creative juices flowing but don’t feel nervous! If you have never painted, our professional art instructors will walk everyone through a step-by-step process in completing your own masterpiece!
- We encourage lots of laughter, picture snapping, and fun!
Come early to get set up and look around the boutique a discount is applied at Fleur de Lis Gift & Home during the evening.
The community pot luck begins a 1/2 hour before the Painting
- The class takes 2-2.5 hours (depending on the painting). We will take a break so you can refresh during the painting.