Come and paint with us!
What a great way to spend the night out! All “paint and create” materials are included. (Please check times, dates and days carefully each class has different starting times.)
How To Prepare for the Event
- We provide all the materials you need so you have the option of bringing dinner and drinks.
- If you signed up for the community pot luck don’t forget to buy/make and bring your dish to share (enough to share for 6-7 painters).
- Acrylic and chalk is really fun but can be very messy; be sure to wear something that isn’t too precious (we provide an apron).
On the Night
- If you like to sit in a certain seat arrive a few minutes early and grab a seat for yourself or group, we no longer have a seating chart.
- Get your creative juices flowing but don’t feel nervous! If you have never painted, our professional art instructors will walk everyone through a step-by-step process in completing your own masterpiece!
- We encourage lots of laughter, picture snapping, and fun!
Come early to get set up and look around the boutique a discount is applied at Fleur de Lis Gift & Home during the evening.
The community pot luck begins a 1/2 hour before the Painting
- The class takes 2-2.5 hours (depending on the painting). We will take a break so you can refresh during the painting.